NICE is a non-government and not-for-profit organization established in 2015 with the composition of a team of dynamic and professional young development leaders. This organization is dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome illiteracy, poverty and injustice in Nepal by building capacity on education and economic empowerment.
For every Nepali has the opportunity to enjoy fullest of his/her life by knowing potential and participating in and contributing to every aspects of life.
To improve social status of the vulnerable Nepalese people through mobilization of volunteers and participation from schools, communities, governments and non-governmental organizations.
Reduce vulnerability and promote resilience of Nepalese people who are at risk by having limited access in educational and economic exercises.
- Educational support to schools
- Capacity enhancement of school children by facilitating extracurricular activities
- Capacity building activities: Trainings, Workshops, conference and outdoor camps
- Global G.L.O.W-USA
- Advocacy / Sensitization
- Behavior Change Communication (BCC).
- Awareness strengthen.
- Child/youth Friendly Resource Centers.
- Training Peer Educators
- School children/adolescents and their families.
- Vulnerable People.
- School and Community Based Organizations (SBOs/ CBOs).
- Plan Policy makers (Local / Province/National level).
NETWORKING AND COLLABORATIONS
- Government of Nepal
- Youth Council.
- Nepal Red Cross Society.
- Child Rescue Nepal
- Federation of SMC, Nepal
- Shree Shathi Nepal
- Partnership Nepal
- Other NGOs and INGOs.
- Communities and schools.
- Mogul Media, Nepal